Strings not translatable under master-spins-fedoraproject

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 20 18:53:32 UTC 2010

>> Kevin,
>>

>> [3]/[4] - I thought those were already in the pot file. I don't have
>> the code in front of me to double-check. However, if its not, this
>> should be easy to fix.

I've now msgmerge my po file... so everything is ok but this string:
"%s for %s-bit PC ISO"
Which corresponds for example at "54K Torrent File for 32-bit PC ISO"
Could you please set only decimal values to be not translatable, in
order to be able to translate "Torrent File" and "PC ISO" (both words
should be swapped in some languages)

Thanks a lot,

--
Kévin Raymond