Translating manpages

Yulia Poyarkova yulia.poyarkova at redhat.com
Tue Mar 16 00:12:28 UTC 2010

This is definitely a redhot topic for Russian team as we have quite a
few members interested in translating manpages.
It seems that up until now manpages have been translated by separate
groups of enthusiasts across different projects
and there hasn't been one centralized resource.
I agree with Dimitris and would like to think that transfiex.net could
make it possible to unite all interested parties.

--
Yulia Poyarkova
Red Hat APAC