Proven translators group

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 07:43:09 UTC 2011

2011/2/15 Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:
> This won't really be needed if we move to transifex.net has commit
> will be easier.
> Of course, for specific projects (like docs) being able to commit many
> small files would be helpful.

I think it still would be helpful after the move. Also we already have
exactly that for docs -- the docs-writers group, which has access to
every doc in git. It turn out to work great for more experienced
translators/maintainers. Hypothetical 'proventranslators' would extend
the access to every git/hg project with translations.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl/