transifex operation problem

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:50:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Noriko Mizumoto
<noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com>wrote:

> (2013年04月02日 17:48), Dimitri Glezos wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Noriko Mizumoto
>> <noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> We are looking into this issue.

>> This should either be fixed already or in the next couple of hours.
>>
> Hi Dimitris,
> Thank you for quick fix!!
>
> Btw, I see warning message "Translation string doesn't contain the same
> number of '(' as the source string" for particular string, and it is
> appeared with yellow colour. Here mentioned '(' and ')' are needed to
> indicate it's shortcut key in the translation, and it should stay there.
> I am concerning if the string is treated as 'translated' same as other
> 'translated' strings.
> Could you have a look at this and advise?
>
> anaconda/master
> msgid: INSTALLATION _DESTINATION
> msgstr: インストール先(_D)

​Messages with the yellow color on the editor are just warnings, not
errors. You can perfectly skip it. We just have it in order to 'remind' you
that a missing/extra ( or ) can eventually break the execution of an app in
runtime in cases where you have something like %(number))s, for example.
But if you know what you are doing, that's ok.

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net