[websites] Help to proofread localized date format

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 13:50:18 UTC 2013

Hi Hendrik

From your git reference example, I noted that you are fetching the date and time with "%c" as opposed to calling the strftime with two appropriate parameters.

I would just do two function calls, one using "%F" and a second call to strftime with "%T"
or combine the two calls to strftime usingyour own separator between the two parts vis

strftime("%F@%T"). Search the return string for the "@" character to date and time parts.  Don't want to use the "@" symbol, then substitute your own character.

Leslie