Fwd: Are we still translating things?

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:11:39 UTC 2014

I saw this thread [1] in devel list (I'm a p.ackager too) and some
developers are having problems with the recent changes to the
translation process.

I still don't know the answer so I post it here in case someone knows
it (perhaps Noriko).

cheers

Domingo Becker

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-August/201604.html