Confused about "Fedora Cloud Base Images"

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:36:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 07:41:08AM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 08:01:00PM +0800, tiansworld wrote:
> > There are other words confusing us in website translation too(For example,
> > keys for signing packages. We are not sure the type of key, public key or
> > private key or what else.).
>
> Where is this example?
>

> > So I hope you can put this kind of simple explanation into comment part of
> > the string in future, so every translator can see them and know what should
> > be translated or whether the words should be translated.
>
> I'm not familiar with the tools used here, really. Might it be easier
> to have a wiki page with notes for translators?

Not really, since it adds complexity, an and there's no easy way to
refer translators to the right page from the content itself (which is
a barrier).

The best solution would be for our templating system to do the right
thing about allowing comments for translators.  However, this seems to
be an issue with the "genshi" templating system used on the site.
Ricky Elrod was looking into it and it may in fact be a bug.