Fedora names not to be translated

Tom Ka Chun Chiu tomchiukc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:44:49 UTC 2014

It is somehow related to Brand Communication and Journaling.  For news
reports and other conditions, people can translate the term "Microsoft"
into Chinese.  But for the official documents from Microsoft, they will use
"Microsoft" only.  So you will not buy a box of software with the name "微軟"
written on it.  It is not their official brand name.