Recommedations

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 16:43:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Does Fedora has an automatic built in Firewall?

Yes. You set it when you install.

> All i am worried about
> is an anti virus,

Don't need

> Firewall

Built in

>  HTML builder ( Doesnt dreamweaver MX accepts
> Linux?!?!??!)

Bluefish or run Dreamweaver MX under Wine

> and couple of Graphic creation tools, as i tend to like making
> graphics.

Gimp

> Can anybody recommend me some of the programs that i suggested that accepts
> Fedora?

Sure. Bluefish is about the only one which doesn't ship with Fedora.
Everything else comes with Fedora, so you don't need anything else.

If you want a desktop publishing app, Scribus is the one you want
(http://www.scribus.net)

TTFN

Paul
Scribus developer and very biased :-)

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong, but with
authority" - Dr Who.