update help

Olaniyi Moluga niyimoluga at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 16:53:53 UTC 2010

Hello Adalbert
Thanks a lot I really appreciate but upgrading had been a problem because  whenever I run a yum update I still get similar errors.I plan to upgrade to F12 but the problem now is the update.I guess a new installation would resolve the problem but my fear is my windows partition,is there a way the grub loader could be maintained while I install F12 on the old F10?

Regards,

Olaniyi Moluga

BT Education Services

Ikoyi,Lagos