word processor/article referencing (non-fedora question-sorry)

Nermin Celik n.celik00 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 01:19:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to ask a non-fedora related question - apologies for this...

I was just wondering what word processor you use on a Unix system, other
than vi/gvim, a program that allows article references/bibliography.

I'm using OpenOffice and Bibus for article referencing however bibus crashes
very often.

Is there such a program like Microsoft Office + Endnote, in Unix
environment, that is ideal for referencing articles in a document?

Kind Regards,