Mouse won't scroll

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 12:27:10 UTC 2011

On Thu May 26 2011, Tom Horsley wrote:

> Of course, if you use a KVM switch that has the effect of
> unplugging and replugging the mouse, it gets more complicated
> and you have to rerun the xinput commands every time you
> plug in the mouse.

Thanks... I may have to break down and get a new KVM. That being said, it's
not been a problem until now. At worst, I just had to resize the screen
every time I booted the system with the KVM showing the other system. Guess
it's time to consider a new KVM... but I thought that powered KVMs were
supposed to keep these things "alive" :D