F15 - evolution crashes - abrt.conf

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Sun Oct 2 23:00:11 UTC 2011

Everyone,

I have had problems with evolution on F15 ever since I installed F15.  I
think I may have found at least one part of the problem and solution.

I kept getting messages from evolution about half the time that
the MaxCrashReportsSize was set too low in /etc/abrt/abrt.conf

I think the original setting was 1000, and I changed it to 5000 which
did not make any difference.  I changed it to 50000 today and it seems
to be functioning better, at least it has not crashed in over 4 hours.

Have any of the rest of you had this problem ?

Greg Ennis