F15 - evolution crashes - abrt.conf

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sun Oct 2 23:40:16 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 18:00 -0500, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> I kept getting messages from evolution about half the time that
> the MaxCrashReportsSize was set too low in /etc/abrt/abrt.conf
> [...]
> Have any of the rest of you had this problem ?

Greg,

I'm not so sure that is an Evolution-specific bug. Do you regularly
notice Evolution crashing? I repeatedly see this whenever _any_ program
crashes (which thankfully is a rare occurrence).

Without more informtation, I'd say that this is an issue with ABRT's
default configuration, and not Evolution.

Regards.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter at thecodergeek.com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me