Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Apr 10 19:42:12 UTC 2012

On 04/10/2012 12:09 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> I donĀ“t consider "congratulations, list police!" a personal attack,
> but rather a reflection on how over-enforcing mailing list "rules"
> makes newcomers less inclined to participate

On the contrary, the rules are there to keep this list from wandering
too far off track, and to make it easier for newcomers because they
don't have to wade through hundreds of off-topic posts trying to find
something useful.  What I find bothering is your attitude that rules are
there to govern other people's actions, not yours.  If you want to
discuss Fedora 15 and/or 16, go right ahead.  If all you're interested
in is Fedora 17, take your questions and your attitude to the F17 test
list where they belong.