[OT] was: Re: Magic sysrq key

Jeff Gipson jeffagipson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:27:14 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 03:57:03AM +0200, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
>On Thursday, 23. August 2012. 11.53.33 Joe Zeff wrote:
>> On 08/23/2012 11:09 AM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> > As many times before it is counter productive to call someone stupid,
>> > even if you mispell stupid.
>>
>> *Especially* if you misspell stupid!
>
>:-)
>
>I remember there was some rule that basically said that when someone on a
>mailing list decides to correct someone else's spelling, the correction
>sentence must have at least one spelling error itself, somewhere on some
>independent place.
>
>But atm I have a hard time finding a wikipedia link to that rule or something.
>;-)
>
>Best, :-)
>Marko
>

>--

	### End of Message from Marko Vojinovic ###

I've completely given up correcting grammar, usage, and spelling errors
in threads. In addition to being counter-productive, I have come to
recognize that to many of those participating, English may not be the
primary language. Outside of computer languages, I *only* know English,
a difficult language to master. Therefore, I neither mock nor jive
participants for the quality of their language.

--
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-× 	Rule of Diversity: Distrust all claims
   Jeffrey A. Gipson   	for "one true way".