Android-tools

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:57:15 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 15:39 +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > No. You can sync your phone with Google.
>
> How exactly (or even roughly) do you do this?
> Assuming you have an Android phone,
> and have transferred contacts from the phone to your Google account,
> could you tell me, please, what commands you gave on your phone
> or on your Google account.

Tim, I also have just acquired an Android phone (Galaxy Nexus, so it's
Android 4, but I don't think that matters here). I registered my various
Google accounts on the phone, and my contacts were instantly available.
I didn't give any special command to do this, though IIRC there is an
option on the phone to turn the sync of various types of data on or off.
I'm assuming that the data will just be kept in sync without any
explicit action on my part.

poc