Adobe and Google Partnering for Flash Player on Linux

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Feb 23 08:14:05 UTC 2012

On 02/22/2012 11:16 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> I've been trying to "kick the Windows habit" for awhile and it gets
> better and better each year. But I know that there are just going to be
> situations where Windows is best (or only). And, to me, that's part of
> the landscape.

I've been running strictly Linux since F9.  The only time I'm at a
computer running Windows is when I'm at my SF club playing a
first-person shooter on one of the club's Windows boxes.  Strictly
speaking, my desktop is still dual boot, but I haven't booted into
Win98SE in years, and don't expect to.