wine-mono is not welcome

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:05:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Dario Lesca <d.lesca at solinos.it> wrote:
> The new question now is: how to remove also all wine dependence (some a
> lot of i386 library)? there is a yum's flags or options for do this?

There's no "good" answer here, but in the yum-utils package there is
package-cleanup which has many options but I think the one you're
looking for is

package-cleanup --leaves

This will list all packages that are not required by any other
package. Be careful though... You may not want to remove EVERYTHING
that it finds, but it should find all the i686 packages you don't
need.

Richard