Export restrictions legalese in Fedora scare would-be local mirror

Andy Blanchard zocalo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:45:23 UTC 2012

> Result: he apologized and told me there would be a local mirror during
> the week. :)
> I also suggested them they could mirror it from Chilean or Brazilian
> existing mirrors so there would be no connection to US based
> servers...

Bravo!  Have a Fedora Community Gold Star award!

OK, I made that up, but personally getting a new mirror established in an
area where there are not a great deal to choose from in the first place at
least deserves some kind of honerable mention in Fedora Weekly News or some
such, IMHO.

--
Andy

*The only person to have all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe*