Brasero problem and question.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:36:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:17 PM, William Mattison <wcmattison at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Problem: That progress bar shows no progress.  I checked task usage of
> CPU, and CPU usage of Brasero is negligible.  Even after many minutes,
> nothing seems to happen.  What am I not doing that I should do, and/or
> doing that I should not do?

Sorry, I don't have a solution for you but thought I would mention that
apparently Brasero has been unmaintained for some time and a new maintainer
recently took it over so there may be a fix in future versions, but of
course that doesn't help you right now.

You'll end up having to install a bunch of kde libs but try k3b.

Richard