How to install DVD version from iso on hard drive -

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:15:54 UTC 2013

On 06.12.2013 09:23, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> Actually I think the present situation might really be preferred [by
> me]. Much like bringing up the BIOS setup screen with DEL at turn on I
> press "F9" and get a boot menu, select the hard drive I want and proceed
> with one of the grub screens, different but not a real problem. I kind
> of like the idea of completely separate systems. I also have a copy of
> F20b in a VMware VM which works well enough using XFCE instead of the
> unfathomable Gnome3.

Aahh, finally!
Simple is beautiful.

"<F12>: BOOT MENU
Boot Menu allows you to set the first boot device without entering BIOS
Setup. In Boot Menu, use the up arrow key <↑> or the down arrow key <↓>
to select the first boot device, then press <Enter> to accept. To exit
Boot Menu, press <Esc>. The system will directly boot from the device
configured in Boot Menu. …"

F20!? Not again!
Haha

poma

I’m coming home
I’m coming home
tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
tell the World I’m coming

A Tribute to Paul Walker