Possibly OT --- Adobe flash player; how to get it to run?

davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com
Wed Dec 25 21:58:21 UTC 2013

Sorry for top posting but this phone doesn't allow bottom posting.

I too use F17. What I did was download the rpm from adobe and used rpm to install. Flash works just fine except on cp24.com of the sites I visit that requires flash.

Yum complains but still works and hasn't caused problems.

Dave
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Mobilicity