Fedora features enquire and requirements

Rahul Samaria rahul.samaria at akshayapatra.org
Mon Dec 30 07:11:26 UTC 2013

Hi Team,

As one of the best digital library software we want to implement Fedora  for setting up digital library for our organization. However before starting I would like to know about a few features of Fedora which are essential parts of our requirements for setting up a library . Kindly clarify on below points.

-  Repository of  data having search functionality by title, keywords, meta tags and author
-  Functionality to set roles of users with specified permission and set rules to access/edit/delete the content
-  Storage and retrieval of long-term commitments content facilitate decision - making
-  Data Storage of all data types (Documents,  graphics, media,  flash, source files, illustrator and vector files, etc.)
-  Data can be accessed through internet and intranet
-  Round the clock availability of information which accelerates any process

Please find our Annual Report for financial year 2012-13 : http://www.akshayapatra.org/annual-report-2013/index.html

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Samaria
Web Administrator
The Akshaya Patra Foundation
Bangalore
080 30143400 Ext: 379
www.akshayapatra.org
Follows us @  [Description: youtube_icon_medium] <http://wwwyoutube.com/user/akshayapatra>  [Description: facebook-icon] <http://www.facebook.com/TheAkshayapatraFoundation>  [Description: twitter] <http://twitter.com/akshayapatra>  [Description: googleplus-icon] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/103409264342204954520>  [Description: 3icon_linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-akshaya-patra-foundation>  [Description: Pinterest-Buttons-62-14-] <http://pinterest.com/akshayapatra/>

No child in India will be deprived of education because of hunger