F20 - Unintended consequences of no default MTA - How best to fix

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Dec 31 17:49:57 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 18:05:05 +0100,
   "Lars E. Pettersson" <lars at homer.se> wrote:

>Logwatch watches the logs and report strange things. I find it
>useful. What would you like removed from it?

I think for normal people they just need to be alerted to critical things,
like low disk storage, hardware errors and strong indications that their
machine is compromised. Reporting failed attacks on a machine are generally
not going to be of interest. General summaries are also not going to be
of interest.