Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Edwardo Garcia wdgarc88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:02:13 UTC 2013

Weitse kicked him off the postfix list a few weeks ago, and that's a man
with incredible patience and tolerance, and the roundcube people also
moderated him a week ago, he is close to being moderated on dovecot list as
well, and god knows how many other list

This goes to show pattern he does not care what other people think, he will
operate his way and that's all he sees to it.

So those standing up for this vile disrespecting abusive troll need to get
their heads out of the sand , he does this for kicks, he's been spoken to
politely trying to get him to change, he was even abused on dovecot list
recently by someone who had enough of it, but still he carries on the way
he does, people like him will never learn, he could be beaten up and put in
hospital for 6 months, and on day 1 of his release he will be back on
whatever list has not moderated or kicked him off, and doing the exact same
thing again becausde he does not see what he's doing as wrong.