no printout, but no other hint of error. F18. (Roger)

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 26 03:04:08 UTC 2013

Hi Roger,

ok, please send your fxlinuxprint.ppd file to me.

I don't know what does or does not matter in this file, but my printer is 1200x1800 resolution, color, and I need to be able to to print many simplified Chinese fonts as well as many English fonts.

thanks,
Bill.

Here ya go Bill
Both fxlinuxprint and the PCL-Docuprint ppd files I think the
PCL-Docuprint creates the usb:// uri mentioned earlier.
Both are plain text files - you can open them in gedit or vim
There should be a PCL file for your printer in the Xerox system somewhere

Also look under Fuji-Xerox because I think Xerox is owned by Fuji.
cheers
Roger