ePDFview bug, where to report?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri May 24 05:42:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've found a bug in the ePDF viewer as included in Fedora 18 XFCE.
Where should I report it?.

Particularly, a PDF file that shows OK in Adobe Reader, and also shows OK
when viewed with PDF.js inside Firefox (the internal Javascript based PDF
reader, which comes bundled with later Firefox versions but can also be
installed via the addons site at mozilla.org), instead shows with ePDFview
a page with a bitmap on it, as 'empty' (the bitmap doesn't show).

The PDF file in question is public, and has been generated by RedHat, and
is at
http://www.redhat.com/summit/2012/pdf/2012-DevDay-OpenJDK-Bhole.pdf

The problem exhibits in the page which shows a screenshot of "Thermostat"
(I think it's Page 4, I could be wrong).
Only ePDF shows the empty bitmap.

My ePDF shows version "ePDFView 0.1.8"

TIA
FC

PS: Is it me or the project page at "Emma's Software", authors of ePDF is
gone? trac.*emma*-soft.com
I wonder if the project is dead?

PS2: Ubuntu shows they have version 0.1.8-3
https://launchpad.net/epdfview

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell