Turning off SELINUX

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:55:01 UTC 2013

On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 10:15:32 -0500
g wrote:

> sure would be nice if fedoraproject would create a 'general' list like
> mozilla did. then reminiscing would not be a thread unraveler. ;=)

Well, to get back on topic then, I'll just point out
for the tin foil hat folks that the selinux libraries
are linked into your executables even if you turn selinux
off. Who knows how mad they will get when they find
at runtime that you've turned off selinux? :-).

Obviously your only real hope is to switch to gentoo
linux and fixup all your source build patterns to disable
compiling and of the selinux code.