ssh difference with Fedora 20

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 07:49:40 UTC 2014

On 12.01.2014 07:50, Michael D. Setzer II wrote:

> With Fedora 20, when I ssh into other machines using plink to run commands
> to do various things, it all works fine with one exception. If the command has
> a reboot option, it just sits there. The remote machine does reboot, but the
> connection doesn't close? End up having to kill the process to get it to go on
> to the next line of the script to do the next machine.

$ time ssh πκεdπμ
Last login: …
$ systemctl reboot -i
==== AUTHENTICATING FOR org.freedesktop.login1.reboot-multiple-sessions ===
Authentication is required for rebooting the system while other users
are logged in.
Authenticating as: root
Password:
==== AUTHENTICATION COMPLETE ===
$ Connection to πκεdπμ closed by remote host.
Connection to πκεdπμ closed.

real	0m7.727s
user	0m0.070s
sys	0m0.013s
$

OpenSSH_6.4πἕν, OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013

poma