installing with xfce and a custom partition

Barry txscope at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 26 16:07:55 UTC 2014

Can I install with a custom partition with the XFCE Spin Live CD --
Fedora 20?

I have the CD and had started the installation and after selecting the
language  I get a summary that says automatic partitioning has been
selected. I never saw an opportunity to choose a custom layout -- which
anaconda used to offer.

This is an old dual boot laptop. I want to save  all that, and to save
my old home directory.

I would also like to choose my packages, if that's still possible.

Thanks.