installing with xfce and a custom partition

Steven Rosenberg stevenhrosenberg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 17:05:54 UTC 2014

I believe you can use the Anaconda "hub and spoke" configuration to
customize your partitioning. And I also think there is a provision in
there for selecting/deselecting packages.

But it's been awhile since I've done an installation, so all this is a bit hazy.
--
Steven Rosenberg
http://stevenrosenberg.net/blog
stevenhrosenberg at gmail.com