GUI that uses RPM Groups?

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 02:12:34 UTC 2014

I've been wondering about this for quite some time, but my recent troubles
with finding a good GUI installer for Fedora 20 has brought it to the
forefront.  Why is it that none of the GUI's for yum & dnf support the old
RPM groups?  Were they left out of yum and PackageKit or something?  And
can someone suggest a good GUI for installing packages?  I find both Apper
and Yumex to be lacking in package structure too much to use, in that the
categories don't show all installable packages and to get all the packages,
you have no choice but to show all packages, with no categorization.  And
I'm trying to avoid having to either go through the large list of packages
or trying to pull the list of packages I need out of my memory.