F21 - Refreshing DHCP lease on ethernet

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 24 04:58:25 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 09:16 -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I've not heard of nmcli,

Me neither.

> but it is on my system

Likewise, but I see these absurdities:

$ nmcli g
STATE      CONNECTIVITY  WIFI-HW  WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
connected  full          enabled  enabled  enabled  disabled

$ nmcli r
WIFI-HW  WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
enabled  enabled  enabled  disabled

This is no wireless hardware in this desktop computer.  One presumes
"HW" is an abbreviation for hardware, which makes it even more absurd.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.17.8-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Fri Jan 9 00:01:03 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.