dnf update vs Software Udpates

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 15:40:23 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

IIUUC, this is not completely true. I believe that once both PackageKit and DNF are integrated with the new CAShe [1], we will *be able* to improve this situation [2].

[1] https://github.com/james-antill/CAShe
[2] If users/Fedora will be OK with downloading repomd.xml more often.
--
Radek HolĂ˝
Associate Software Engineer