Fedora 22 WS live i686 fails

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Wed Jul 29 06:55:37 UTC 2015

Yes it is an issue between burners.

I cannot switch from one (burning) and another one (read)!!!
The reason that I a doing that is the network, good compare with bad!
Even if the DVD is checked, it does not mean that it is going to work!

> dvd's not being from reputable maker can also cause problems.
Philips, Imation, Sony?

> when buying a new burner, remember you want dvd-r to match dvd-r blanks
What does it mean?

Thank

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France