F22: Touchpad and Middle click

Marco Guazzone marco.guazzone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:19:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've installed F22 on a Dell E5430 laptop.
I've noted the following behavior upon text selection:
- with an external mouse, the middle works as expected, that it pastes
the currently selected text
- with the touchpad (which has two buttons), the simultaneous pressing
of left and right buttons does not paste the selected text as I expect
(until F21 it worked)

I've tried both on GNOME, XFCE and Cinnamon.

I don't know if this may be a consequence of using libinput as described here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/LibinputForXorg

I've found similar questions in the AskFedora and FedoraForum sites,
but for both there is no answer yet.

Anyway, does anybody have a tip to solve this issue?

Thank you very much for the help

Best,

Marco