No login for mailman3

Robert Nichols rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 23:00:07 UTC 2015

On 11/24/2015 12:50 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:23:08 -0600
> Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> OK, I created a fedoraproject.org account and logged in, but I don't
>> see any "add email address" anywhere.  Do I have to agree to the
>> legalese in the FPCA just to manage my mailing list subscriptions?
>
> no.
>
> Go to 'my settings' at the top and there should be a link on that page
> to 'add email address'.

I don't find any "my settings".  Across the very top I see "Logged in:"
and my ID, "About", "Welcome" with my name, and "Logout".  None of those
get me anywhere useful.  In the banner below the Fedora logo I see
"Learn about Fedora", "Download Fedora", "Projects", "Join Fedora",
"Communicate", "Help/Documentation", and "Code of Conduct".  As above,
nothing useful.  In the sidebar at the left I see "Home", "My Account",
"Group List", "Join a Group", "Yubikey", and "News".  "My Account" looks
promising, but doesn't take me to anything that allows me to add an
email address. (I can change my password or security question, enter
my latitude and longitude, set my time zone, etc.)

>> Where do I find this "persona login link"?  From what I can find via
>> search engines, it's going to want my @fedoraproject.org email
>> address, and that is _not_ going to link to my existing mailing list
>> subscriptions.
>
> It looks like there was some issue and it wasn't appearing properly,
> but should be now.
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/accounts/login/?next=/admin/lists/users.lists.fedoraproject.org/
>
> You can give the persona login any email at all.
> If the folks who run that domain have a persona server it will then go
> there for authentication. If they do not, then mozilla will by default
> take care of authenticating you. (ie, it will send you a confirm and so
> forth).

OK, the "persona" button is showing up now.

After several failures with actions that took me to "Page not found,"
I finally got that to work.

What a mess!  Thanks for the help.

                 Do NOT delete it.