BlueFish - how to access a remote server

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:08:52 UTC 2015

Thank for yours the answers..

What you suggest  to do (to work on a my computer and after send the work
to the web site) would be  very good also for me..

The problem is that actually *I am  able to access to files in my remote
site ONLY using using the option File =--> open URL... .*

Using this option, I have to indicate the full path of the file that I wont
download.
*And, i this way, I cannot know where the files are stored on the site* -
at moment I can get only the file index.html.

I am,really, looking for a possibility to have a better control about the
content of the site... no matter me to to work directly on the site.

I looked for other possibilities to access remote sites, but I didn't find
others..

I read about a possibility to access to web site using an *option "places"*,
but I am not able to  localize this option on BlueFish...

Also..
In the  tutorial:
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/movies/working_with_remote_files.html it is
showed that the it is possible to *have acknowledge of remote site using a
protocol sftp://.... accessing them as a local directory located on the
computer*, but, if  I try this possibility, I get only "nautilus" to
explore the local computer...