Reintroduce system-config-lvm and system-config-network to the spin, thoughts?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 24 14:41:00 UTC 2011

Hey everyone in xfce land!

I was thinking about re-introducing system-config-lvm and
system-config-network to the spin and I was hoping for feedback. To the
best of my knowledge they were pulled for size reasons but I rolled my
own liveCD including them this morning (on F15, next I'll try F16) and
the resulting ISO is well under the 700mb mark.

As always ... questions, comments, and snide remarks welcome! :)

-AdamM