EPEL 8 Modules are now officially retired.
- The EPEL 8 modules are being archived.
- The mirror manager is being pointed to the archive
- Tags, targets and configurations are being removed so new builds cannot
- The dnf epel-modular.repo will remain, but will still default to disabled
- The dnf epel-modular.repo name will change DEPRECATED to RETIRED
Some of these steps take longer than others.
If you do not see the change right now, know that it is coming.
Questions and Answers:
Question: Will I still be able to access the modules?
Answer: It is not recommended, because the modules will not get any
security or bug fixes, but yes. They will be in the Fedora archives,
and the mirror managers will point at them.
Show replies by date