the SIG has not been meeting for a long time, but if we want to have the
new spins  (Science and Robotics) in F16, we need to meet ASAP or
fine another form of approval.
Kevin: Can you add them to the nightly composes?
Is it OK to ship both GNOME/KDE desktops with a spin? My interest here
is the Scientific Spin which currently ships with KDE (since I had to
choose one, and I decided to go ahead with KDE).
However, I am sure there will be users who would be interested in a
GNOME 3 based spin - atleast one user have expressed this interest
explicitly on the SciTech list and I am sure he is not going to be the
Would like to get a quick opinion, before the kickstart file gets frozen
Author: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(a)wolff.to>
Date: Thu Oct 20 23:35:19 2011 -0500
Try to get late security spin change into f16 final.
configure.ac | 2 +-
spin-kickstarts.spec.in | 3 +++
2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/configure.ac b/configure.ac
index 4ab2b07..7799268 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
ALL_LINGUAS="bn_IN bn ca cs da de el es fi fr gl gu hi hr hu is it ja ko ml ms nb nl or pa pl pt pt_BR ru sk sl sr@latin sr sv ta tr uk zh_CN zh_TW"
diff --git a/spin-kickstarts.spec.in b/spin-kickstarts.spec.in
index 2818ddb..7a38d5d 100644
@@ -76,6 +76,9 @@ rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
+* Thu Oct 20 2011 Bruno Wolff III <bruno(a)wolff.to> 0.16.3-1
+- Try to get updated security spin ks into f16 final
* Sat Oct 15 2011 Bruno Wolff III <bruno(a)wolff.to> 0.16.2-1
- Get an up to date version now that we are near f16 final freeze