Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.
== News Update From F13 ==
* Test2 is on the way to mirrors
* rawhide is now back to being rawhide unfrozen
* minimal buildroots have been adjusted (util-linux-ng is back,
perl(-devel) not listed)
* have a list of names for F8--need to followup with legal
* we should really go after the broken deps and upgrade paths a week
or two before the test3 freeze
* when are we supposed to turn off new packages for FC6?
* FC6 gets shut down one month after F8, do we turn off new packages
* I'm working on the signing server stuff, and making good progress.
I updated the Spec page for it and moved it into
* hope to have something reasonable for a code drop in a git module
or something by the end of this week. Right now things like gpg key and
passphrase are hardcoded so I don't want to commit that anywhere right
== Miscellaneous ==
* The EOL policy is clearly stale/out-out-date, something FESCo
should probably clarify/update.
* Should we do freezes and and snapshots differently for F9 and beyond?
== IRC Transcript ==