I am writing to express my interest in the Business Development position at your
company for Russia and entire CIS market activity. I am certain that my skills and work
experience which includes positions in large corporations as well as start-ups within the
online world make me the ideal candidate for this activity. I have enclosed my resume to
provide an overview of my achievements and qualifications for your review.
Being an experienced telecom, automation, broadband and other equipment sales area
business development manager I am offering my assistance to set up on markets of
Russia/CIS and further development for a telecom or IT company/trademark.
I am able to start up or increase existent company sales volumes to CIS (mainly Russia and
Central Asia regions) for CATV, multimedia, broadband telecomm, Metro Ethernet IPTV
transport solutions, media servers, digital signage, home automation and any IT product
Currently I have a number of personal contacts as well as logistics solutions and other
resources in the regions required to realize services for potential customers needs.
Please have attached my CV for you kind review.
Currently I am able to manage business development activities on Russia and CIS market due
to my background as listed below:
1. Advertising materials in Russian language in regional mass media;
2. Marketing research;
3. Web site in Russian language arrangement and performance support;
4. Registering accounts and leads the product as services sales on Russian B2B
5. Optimal product and service price formation;
7. New product launches requests;
8. Supply chain management;
9. Customer technical and other king of support management;
10. Governmental homologation certificates arrangements;
11. Licensing/copyrights questions for records customer;
13. Trade Exhibitions- manning/translations/booth management;
For your better understanding I could offer to examine my detailed CV on LinkedIn:
I feel that my sales, marketing and development management on Russian and CIS market would
be an asset in this role.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss the
opening with you in person.