--- Comment #41 from Robert Mason <nullpost-redhat(a)yahoo.co.uk> ---
I've managed to narrow down the exact behaviour:
1. Computer boots, numlock and the light is on.
2. On the login screen, numlock and the light is on.
3. Type my password, which includes a capital letter. After pressing shift the
numlock light goes off! But it is actually still on.
4. Press the numlock key twice to get it on with the light also on.
5. Now pressing shift doesn't affect it.
I do not think that pressing shift should cause the numlock light to turn off.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Unsubscribe from this bug