On Wed, 2017-05-03 at 11:19 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going
you. I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Yes I have logged in quite a
few times to study the ansible playbooks
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
yes, my intrests lie in devops and system admin
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-
I have looked at some of the
tickets but I haven't attempted any yet
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
yes I do wish to
remain a member of this group
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
well I have been a bit stuck but what I found to be the
most help is to
explore the site as a whole this has helped me a great deal in
understanding how the infrastructure works
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you? Finding
tickets in your interest area?
getting attention from other to help is my main
problem, as I like to
solve problems myself and I don't like to bother people
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting? Do you have any suggestions for changing
I have not attended any meetings as it has been difficult at the time
they are held, but I do intend to resolve this in the future
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
yes I have logged in to gobby
9. When was the last time you applied updates? (to anything, your
computer, your phone, your gaming system)
I check updates on a daily basis
> Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
> to this email, the wiki page, etc. Note that we recently revamped the
> getting started and other pages. Please do take a minute to re-read
> and let me know if they are more clear or need further adjustments.
> Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from
> group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
> and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the group up
> date with active folks).
> Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
> infrastructure mailing list -- infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
> To unsubscribe send an email to infrastructure-leave(a)lists.fedoraproj