Android bundle ships Eclipse Juno which is really old and buggy. I
would like to use latest Eclipse shipped by Fedora. And I would like
to install packages that resemble Android bundle as closely as
Besides ADT, Android bundle Eclipse provides following features.
1. Eclipse Platform - org.eclipse.platform
2. Eclipse RCP - org.eclipse.rcp
3. Help System Base - org.eclipse.help
Eclipse Modeling Project
1. EMF Common - org.eclipse.emf.common
2. EMF Ecore - org.eclipse.emf.ecore
1. Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools - org.eclipse.cdt
2. GDB Common - org.eclipse.cdt.gdb
1. Git Team Provider - org.eclipse.egit
2. Git Team Provider - org.eclipse.egit.import
Eclipse JGit - JGit Core - org.eclipse.jgit
How do I figure out what packages provide these features? Yum info
rpm -qi have not been very useful.
You could do this with repoquery. For example :
repoquery -q --whatprovides "osgi(org.eclipse.egit)"
org.eclipse.egit, being the Bundle-SymbolicName we're interested in.
I don't think the osgi provides/requires are done for features so
the next best thing is to look for Bundle-SymblicName headers.
Fedora 20 has Eclipse Kepler, but you could also get an Eclipse Luna
Copr repo from
Hope this helps,