I am trying to package axmail for Fedora. It's released under GPLv2+,
but in the sources  there is file with the following text:
* Copyright (c) 1980 Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
* provided that this notice is preserved and that due credit is given
* to the University of California at Berkeley. The name of the University
* may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
* software without specific prior written permission. This software
* is provided ``as is'' without express or implied warranty.
What is it? BSD-like? Can the resulting package be released under
thanks & regards