Le 31/08/2016 à 01:11, Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch a écrit :
I used some scripts  for checking the spelling and the grammar
mistakes for some translations (ca de es el fr gl it nl pt ru).
Notice there are some false positives.
* Fedora Main - spelling and grammar report
* Fedora Upstream - spelling and grammar report
* Fedora Websites - spelling and grammar report
I really, really love it! This project has been existing for a while?
Comments about tool :
* sad it is written in bash, it is a hard to handle language :( I would
like to help to migrate it to python
* for gnome, you can download all packages from
* can we use a static generator to generate content ? So we do not have
to download huge files and we can browse it online :)
* can we build an webservice, so we create Taskotron tasks that runs it
on to of packages : https://taskotron.fedoraproject.org/
* it would be great to access po file and have some dates to know how
recend/old is the po file and stuff like these
Comment about usage :
* I understand it is part of Pology http://pology.nedohodnik.net/
have a lot of false positive we need to address, how can we enhance the
José from french team did a little script for typography, we have same
needs, we should find a way to include it in your scripts :
By the way, to give you an Idea I created this website with static
generator : https://jibecfed.fedorapeople.org/l10n/appdata-fr/
Sorry it's fully in french, here is the code
(I'm no developer but it works)
We may have to go discuss this only on G11N since FLTG/Fedora Language
Testing Group mailing list doesn't exists anymore.