0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
I focused on apps.fedoraproject.com
and our github repos.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
No, because I still haven't lurked into machines setup ;) I think that this one may
be though as I really like sysadmin & developer job :)
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
Oh yes, already got the #3796
Unfortunately I deployed dev env for apps that appeared to had been already fixed, so now
focusing on the rest of TG1 apps (fas, mirrormanager).
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
Hell yeah! :)
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
No, you guys on IRC are wonderful
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Easyfix tickets are.. how to say it.. tickets have rich history ;) Sometimes it takes
time to get from the top (summary) of the ticket through all the comments. It would be
great if there would be some update on the top of the ticket. E.g. "only FAS &
mirrormanager left to be fixed in this ticket" in the top of the #3796 ticket would
be very helpful. I mean - right now it's not a big issue that I had to ask about the
ticket status, as thanks to that I understood much more about our infra.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
Yes and yes :)
8. What was the very first computer you ever used?
C-64 ('92, basic mainly) and next Amiga 1200 ('96, mostly assembler)